RE: Buy American was HARLEY DAVIDSON Ferd F150

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 22:03:20 EDT

Ok...hold on a minute here. I like Harleys...and like Rice Rockets as well.
All I can remember about the Harleys is the mechanic, who I used to work
with, was always fixing something on his Hog on the weekends while I was out
blowing away Harleys on my V45 Magna over Summit Road (Alice's
restaurant/4-Corners) in San Jose.

I may have lost money in value when I drove the Magna off the lot, but I
sure saved a lot driving it.