Re: tire sizes

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 08:27:43 EDT

On the Durango, the 15x7 wheels carry the 235/70 tires. The 15x8s mount
31x10.50s, as I believe the 4x4 Daks do. That is roughly equivalent to
a 275 or 285/65, I think. There may be differences in front suspensions
due to using coils on the 4x2 instead of the torsion bars of the 4x4.

--
Shadowcatcher Imagery
http://members.tripod.com/~shadowcatcherimagery/index.htm