RE: RE: picture on e-ram page is a dakota! attn:bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 08:50:55 EDT

I mounted the micro-switch on the throttle linkage. If you take a look at
the picture on my site, you'll see how I did it. It's not that hard but
bending the wire needs to be done before you put it on. (Make sure that it
doesn't come on unless you're at WOT...the fan motor can handle it but it's
not recommended it's not designed for long cycles.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm