Re: Aftermarket Ignitions

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 11:19:23 EDT

I believe the ONLY way to buy Jacobs stuff (if you MUST have it) is thru
Summit. They will refund 100% of your money if you're not satisfied
whereas Jacobs has a "restocking' charge for whatever they finally agree
to take back. As someone else quipped, "A restocking charge? It was
defective, I returned it and they're gonna sell it to someone else?"

Richard in SA