F&B Throttle Bodyand Kudos to F&B

From: Pendleton, Dennis (Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 11:50:07 EDT

Well, after a considerable wait I finally received my F&B TB. It was on my
doorstep when I returned home at 4:30 yesterday afternoon and on my truck by
5:30. By 5:45 I was on the freeway entrance with a big smile on my face and
the gas pedal mashed to the floor. I backed out of the throttle when my
cheeks started flapping and my lips were peeling back around my teeth.

Seriously, (it's hard to be serious when you're giddy) the machine work
looks great, the instructions were well written and the installation was a
piece of cake. The improvement in throttle response and overall power is
totally improved from off idle all the way thru to WOT. And that was the
first run! I'm sure it'll get better over the next couple of days as the
PCM figures things out.

By the way, it was worth the wait.

Big D