Re: Plug Wires

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 17:16:20 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/99 3:19:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
Tony_Angelo@afcc.com writes:

<< This might be one of those questions - like the electric fan thing - that
 gets asked every other day, but would plug wires rated for the 1994-1997 V8
 RAM fit a 99 V8 DAK? What could be different? At least where plugs,
 distributor and coil placement are concerned? Actually, I want to put in
 an MSD SS coil, so forget that part - just plugs and distributor. They
 should be in the same spot, wouldn't ya think?

I do see why not, I am running the MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor wires(31289)
meant for the 94-97 V8 Ram on my 93 V6 Dakota, just have 2 spares! I really
love thjese wire, well worth $65.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6