Was 390 to 410 now R/T rear 9.25

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 19:25:52 EDT

  While doing investigation on replacing my 4.10 (since I blew it up!)
I called my friendly Dodge dealer (they truly are friendly!) and he told
me an R/T 9.25 with 3.90 gears installed in it without brake drums would
run 1959.00. Minus my discount would run close to 1450. Just thought I
would let you know what the price would be.
Eric