Re: Re: Newport, RI meet

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 20:49:29 EDT

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> Looking forward to seeing you again Walt... No offense, but it would have
> been nicer if Ingrid could have made it too. :-) hehehe.
>
> Hey Chuck! I'm pretty sure I know where the restaurant is but directions won't
> hurt... We'll be coming down I-95 from Boston. Thanks!
> Tom&Karen

> Subject: DML: Re: Newport, RI meet
> Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
> Date: 8/13/99 12:05 PM
>
> I am planning on attending. Ingrid has to work that day so I'll be solo.
>
> Give me a street address for that restaurant and I'll meet all of you there.
>
> Walter Felix
> 88½ Dakota Sport 4x4
> WWW.WALT-N-INGRID.COM

What? Ingrids not coming? Thats it, I'm staying home! I don't think I can make it,
but who knows maybe at the last minute something will change. I'd love to see you
guys again.
BTW Walt, congrats hope you guys are very happy. Now you got a little catching up
to do (25 yrs / 4 kids). Lots of luck.
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters Burgandy
Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity
Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995