Re: Speaking of sparkplug Wires...

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 22:47:58 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/99 5:17:40 PM EST, Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com
writes:

> I have a set (6 sparkplug wires + the coil wire) of 8.5mm Magnecores for a
> V6 that have maybe 5,000 miles on them that I'd like to sell for $50.00 +
> shipping. I went from a '97 V6 to a '99 V8 and Magnecore wants over $50.00
> for the other 2 spark plug wires + the coil wire or I'd install them on my
> '99.
>
> I decided to go with MSD wires on the '99 to compliment the 6A ignition and
> Blaster coil from the V6 that I decided to install on the V8.
>
> Big
Hmmm I pulled a terminal out of one wire on my set of Magnecor's, I sent it
in to be fixed, they did it for free. There must be a difference in the type
of wire from 97 to 99 also a v6 to a V8. I have had nothing but exceptional
experiences with this company. I would recommend Magnecor to everyone! MSD
only offers a one year warranty and I highly doubt they will fix your broken
wire for free.
Kudos to R&D Performance and Magnecor!
Boog Limbaugh