need hood and bumper for 93

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 00:21:37 EDT

HELP! I'm in need of a hood and a front bumper for my 93 Dakota (I had
a reply from someone before on the hood, but the email has since
disappeared from my laptop!?!!?!). If you have one of these in good
shape (no dents), please let me know.

The front of my truck drop kicked something on the freeway at 75mph (no
idea what it was) so that's why I am asking...

Please reply to me directly so I don't miss you - the DML digests are
rather long and I'd hate to miss you if you want to talk to me...

thanks for any help,
Kevin
93 4x2 318 CC