Houston Autocross TONIGHT!

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 13:38:39 EDT

>From the "B&G Enterprises Everything Autocross Bulletin Board", we are
happy to announce ANOTHER autocross! :-)

This time it is at night. The Porsche Club is sponsoring an autocross at
the Houston Police Academy starting at 5:00 p.m. tonight. For more info,
check out the Houston PCA web site at;

http://www.platz.com/pca/lonestar/autocros.htm

We'll probably be there in the Beater SVO, unless the light upgrade
doesn't
work, then it will be a night of testing the T84's in the Impala SS. The
Dak R/T probably won't be there, either. Still fighting the trans
extension seal problem. Come on out and have some fun. If you don't
run, then come out and watch. At least it will
be cooler! Hope to see you out in our frigid night air!

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red Dakota R/T
Some other cars.
Houston, Texas