Re: MSD Install and plugs

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 17:36:39 EDT

Mark Campbell wrote...
>I just got finished re-gapping the plugs in my 98 v6 to .050" for the MSD I
>installed. Man, what sadistic, service-department-oriented engineer
decided
>on the location of the back plug on the driver's side?

Did they change the trucks that much??? On my '92, with the plugs already
gapped, I can pull the wires, swap out all 8 plugs, and have the truck
running in 10 minutes and 20 seconds. I've won a little $$ betting people I
could change the plugs on my V8 Dak in under 11 minutes :)

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate