Re: Plug install 411

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 03:27:45 EDT

Us people with REAL daks dun have that problem :) everything is easy to
reach :) sorry,couldn't resist :)
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3