webpage update - new pics

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 04:08:45 EDT

Hey Everybody!

        Spent the last couple hours updating my page. Not much Dak stuff added,
really - but it's got F&B TB Stage I pics (well, pre-lim Stage I - I got to
test one...) vs. the stock TB, dented JBA header pics, and some pics of a
Dakota Express - not the Little Red Express Dakota - this is something
different than that. The rest of the stuff is in the Jeep section. Added
a bunch there.

        Beware, though most of the new pics are 150K-600K - you can tell those
cause they have the size written next to 'em. I don't have the stuff to
compress the pics any, and I wouldn't know how, or if it's even possible to
be done anyways, so loading will be slow. All the other pics are smaller
though. Go to Updates (duh! ;-) ) to see wear I put all the new stuff.

        I have a lot further to go before I'm happy with it, but oh well! Oh ya,
it's in frames, so if your browser doesn't support that, sorry. Using
Netscape should work best, btw. I haven't checked it with IE yet.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/4878

Catch ya later!

Brian