Re: Re: WOODWARD

From: Tommy Bell (bellfam@mnsi.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 14:59:22 EDT

Where's everyone going to meet up at.. I'm comming from Chatham Ontario,
Canada,, which is about 1 - 1/2 hours away from The dodge dealership on 14
Mile..
And how many people are we talking about meeting up??

Tommy Bell
98 3.9, Air Raid Intake, Belltech 3/5 drop, Belltech Sway bars, Budnik
Trilogy III 17" X 9.5" Rims, Firestone Firehawk 285/40 ZR17 Tires, Clear
Marker/ Taillights, Slimtop Tonneau Cover, Roll Pan, Painted Front Bumper,