Re: clear corner lenses

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 17:11:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/99 3:54:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
RHR42169@aol.com writes:

<< The lenses are exactely like the factory lenses i think they are just
 reflectors and they are part amber .....I have a left side i did not use yet
 if someone wants to try it for fit

If you are refering to factory replacements for a Dakota with the Amber
Reflector, I don't think it'll work, But what I am thinking, the person out
there with the clear lenses, If you could send me you old Amber ones, I could
see if they fit, if so, the'd be the same, only shipping cost then, and we
could work that out somehow, I see this as the onyl way (without spending to
much) to see if the'd fit, Greg...