Re: DML Digest V4 #863

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 21:36:27 EDT

>Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 01:04:04 EDT
>From: BLKDG3@aol.com
>Subject: DML: Gibson Cat-Back Install
>
>Hey DMLer's,
> I want to install my Gibson Cat-Back without cutting the whole exhaust
>system apart. The clamps came off fine, but couldn't get the joints to
>separate. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks.
>Guy
>'99 SLT+, CC, 2x4, 5.2

Had the same problem with mine. I got it as high in the air as I
could, and used a lot of spray lube and a BFH. Took awhile, but I got
it off, intact.

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....