New Dacca for me

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 15:06:54 EDT

Hey guys:

Just bought a 94 Dakota Sport SB with the magnum v-6 and 5 speed. I traded
my Shelby Daytona in on it, and I think I got a pretty good deal. It has
77,000 miles, and is in pretty good shape, but needs a little attention here
and there.

So here's my question, what is the preferred muffler for a V-6. I'm
thinkin' maybe the gibson split dual rear and then putting a roll pan back
there. Also wouldn't mind lowering this truck about 3 inches. I guess time
will tell.

Just thought I'd let you know

P.S. My Shelby Dakota took me to the Street finals @ Mason-Dixon Yesterday
and got me a Win. Also collected a $150 for my efforts and 60 points.

TTYL

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322
94 V-6 Dakota Sport