Re: Looking for hood, grille, and bumper for 93

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 21:17:49 EDT

"K. Spence" wrote:

> Just in case anyone has one (or more ) of these things around...
>
> I've got a 93 Dak with the chrome front parts and an 18-wheeler decided
> to kick a chunk of something? into the front of my truck at 75mph. My
> deductible is too high and I'd rather not do a claim if I can find
> someone with parts out there...
>
> Hood
> Chrome front Bumper
> Chrome grille
>
> Thanks for helping if you can...
>
> Kevin
> 93, 318, CC 4x2

Hey Kevin,
Sorry about your truck.
Glad you still around to place the post!
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony
CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995