Re: RE: 4.10'S ARE ON ORDER(Ted)

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 01:23:35 EDT

Kyle;

Just read your last reply post on was very curious about a couple of
things. First, what is Amsoil? I am currently running a synthetic
made by red ram within my diffs; I have had great success until now,
but have an open mind about things. Second, what have you noticed for
gains from the high flow?

Could you give me a list of the tweeks you have done to your dak to
date? I am just starting to tinker with mine, being that it is just
broken in.

Thanks.

Cory

97 Dak 4x4 sport v8 CC