Re: DML R/T WHEELS 4 sale

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 15:03:20 EDT

For that price. you could buy aftermarket rims. AND tires in some cases...
-Dester

<< Everyone Interested,

 I have found a manufacturer who say they will be producing R/T wheels. I am
 not sure if they are look alike or factory defects. They say they can get
 them chromed($1300), polished($1100) or grey($900). Only catch is they won't
 be out for a couple months. They can also chrome wheels. They said to chrome
 my wheels(std. 5 spoke sport) it would be $500 with an exchange of my old
 wheels. If you are interested in any of these deals, e-mail me OFF THE LIST
 at wheels@smokindakota.com