Re: Was white face guages now prices DESTER

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 16:05:55 EDT

Would you know where i could find some clear corners for a 97 dakota for a
(what they think is a) reasonable amount of money? I've seen advertisements
in truckin magazine for 65 bucks, but i gave that magazine away the other day
and now i don't have anything to reference. AIM, and summit doesn't have it.
-Dester

<< Dester,
    I feel your pain man. But the reality of it is it will never
 change. Did you know that with every Grand Cherokee we sell, we
 literally could throw in a Neon with no extra charge and still make a
 small profit!? These companies are in the business to make tonsssss of
 cash and are doing it well! The little guy brings home the small check
 while the top guys bring home millions, then get stock options, then get
 160% bonuses every year. And they get that by charging 129 bucks for a
 piece of plastic!
 Eric =0)