RE: Re: New CB Antenna Mount arrived.....

From: McCullough Ronald W MM1 GRCT (McCulloughRW@supship.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 13:13:57 EDT

I have to agree with you Mike. I just recently returned from a trip out
west and in coming through Iowa on I-80 we stopped at the world's largest
truck stop (TA). I overheard three professional drivers saying that they
have no use for a power mic, it was just one more useless add-on that will
break. And it doesn't make a difference anyway.