RE: More Body Lift Questions

From: Pendleton, Dennis (Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 17:21:51 EDT

I used the Performance Accessories 2" lift kit and it came complete with
bumper relocation brackets, fan shroud relocation brackets and an extended
steering shaft for the '97 that I did. The front brake lines only needed a
slight bend to accomodate the lift as per instructions. The radiator shroud
was was relocated 2" lower to accomodate for the BL and keep it centered
with respect to the fan. The radiator stays where it's at.