Re: RE: Re: Flaming R/Ts Was RE: New Webpage

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 17:34:13 EDT

GS,
  Im expecting to pay about half that. Im thinking its gonna run me
between 6 and 8 hundred for a new 4.10 put in. I made it clear to the
guys there that the last place that put one in for me bent me over the
counter for 8bills for the original 4.10 and he guessed the place that
did it and got it right! They seem very cool there.
Eric
ps, my wife said to get it fixed at all costs! She wants the Caravan
back!! =0)