Re: elec. fan crapped out

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 21:13:34 EDT

Damn, if you guys have to be this cautious about doing anything with your
trucks, I feel so bad for you...
How can your lawmakers be so damn anal?...

I guess I take it for granted that I can basicaly do anything with my car
here in Michigan I want to..

Hell, I already cut the cats off my last car (which was only a few years
old...nothing wrong with it of course), and I would do the same thing with my
R/T if I knew it wouldn't play games with the check engine light... I can
just imagine if anyone registered in CA tried to do something like that.