Re: Was BFG AT's...Now Body Lifts Att. Chris

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 04:39:03 EDT

Chris;

Thanks for the info. Finally go into your site and enjoyed the pics of
your ride. For some reason, I thought you had gone with the suspension
lift.

Do you know if there are double shock assemblies available for the
dakota? Of course, I am more interested in the genIII daks. I was
kinda hoping to put them on after I lift it; also looking for a
steering stabilizer with a shock for the front. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks for all of your help. If I get some time, I will try to get my
dak up on the net as well. I have an eagle talon as well that is
really sharp and fast; it is pushing about 300 hp. Adequately named
"The Siver Bullet". Will try to get both of them up in the near
future.

Cor-man

97 dak cc v8 4x4