Re: DML:360's

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 05:20:55 EDT

=0), sorry Richard! No more 360's. Although, I have been doing some
checking around my local car graveyards and did come up with a complete
5.2 drive train if anyone in the area is interested. Comes with the
wiring harness, 5.2, auto tranny and the 8.25 with 3.55 gears. I wanted
the rear but opted to just get mine fixed. They wanted 450 for the rear
drum to drum. That seems to be the going rate for those around here.
Eric