RE: MSD A6

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 07:42:22 EDT

The MSD works mainly under 3500RPM for the Multiple Spark...and anything
above that is a single higher energy spark.

That's how it works. So far, most of the people who have installed the
system properly have great results over the entire RPM range.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm