Re: Gas Mileage poll: Dakota Sports

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 06:58:18 EDT

Just curious about mileage some of the Sport owners are getting.
My mileage has improved since I installed the Mopar roller rockers
and underdrive pulley. It was 18-18.5 Highway before the install.I
haven't officially checked it yet, but I can tell I'm getting about
100 miles per quarter tank. I know the gauge isn't linear, but when
the gas gauge shows 1/4 tank I have 300 miles on the trip odometer.
This is with part time A/C and driving 65-70. I've just moved my IAT
sensor to a new location so this may effect mpg, hope not.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd