Re: RE: Worst drivers- Vegas? Sorry about that

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 13:13:58 EDT

Well, since you mentioned it, I used to live in Alaska (Anchorage) and the
only really bad drivers there have out-of-state plates!.... they do stupid
things when the snow flies, and my biggest pet peeve is the motorhomes from
out of state that won't %*)(#@%@#*() pull over occasionally to let people
pass (once you get outa Eagle river, ALL highways in alaska are one-lane
each way, with occasional passing zones)