Re: Re: Worst drivers

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 03:10:42 EDT

Well here in Lubbock Texas the drivers are not the greatest but at least
some of them pay attention. The biggest problem and also the one that
causes the most wrecks around here is people who floor it at a yellow light
and end up running the red one. Some people at least have a bit of courtesy
around here except for the ones who on occasion, think it is funny to come
to a complete stop on the onramp of the loop.
Mark