Re: Re: RE: RE: Worst drivers

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 01:37:19 EDT

Yeah, we drive better than yankees in the snow... well, back home in the
hills of NC... all the yankee transplants can't drive regaurdless of the
weather here, and when we get some ice or freezing rain.... I stay home and
hit the DML, so they don't rearrange my truck
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3