Re: I love my R/T(a bit long)

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 10:44:50 EDT

>>"Dakota R/T" in no way means that it's better or worse than the one

I must be somewhere in the middle (hehe). My "Dakota R/T" is a base model
and a half. rc with manual roll down windows, manual locks, no sliding rear
window, no everhead console, no steering wheel (wait, no, it has one of
those). I had to put in a pioneer because the factory base stereo was not to
my liking. sticker was something like twenty even.

gordon