Groesbeck Ring and Pinion

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 12:38:00 EDT

  People, Im here to slam this company. The place that is doing my new
ring and pinion is documenting everything for me. They said that
Groesbeck ring and pinion totally put my last gear in wrong and that is
partially the reason that it went. He said they put low quality parts
in and should have charged me under 5 bones for it instead they charged
me 8! Pissed. Im going straight up there after I get my truck back in
about 2 hours. That whole rear end is toast! Ill let you all know what
happens. I dont expect to be compensated, but Im going to let everyone
in their waiting room know exactly what kind of work they do!
Eric