Re: RE: WRONG PULLEYS!!!

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 13:08:25 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/99 12:42:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
HEMI@charter.net writes:

<< Well , they don't make a set for the 98 though . I saw them at the
 Nationals and they said that they would not be making a set for the 98+
 trucks with the pressed on pulley . I told him that I know of at least one
 person that had pulled off the pressed on pulley and tapped the thing to
 accept a bolt on one so he could get underdrive pulleys and he said that is
 why they aren't gonna make a set , because of liability . >>

I think I've read about people using the 91-96 set on the newer trucks with
success...

anyone?

ttyl
Patrick