Re: Houston Raceway Park Friday night 8-20-99

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 13:04:58 EDT

Albert, I think they start racing at 6:00pm. I don't know for sure what
time I'll get there but it will before 8:00pm. I guess aroud 7 - 7:30pm. I
was out there a few weeks ago and there was hardly no one there at all.
This is not the best weather in the world to race in, but if you want to
take a few practice runs now is the time. There shouldn't be many hard core
racers there, mostly guys there just for the fun of it. You should bring
the Dak and make a few runs in it. I'll probably make 2 or 3, then watch
everyone else. I'm bringing my digital camera to photograph me and my
friend on the line, so if you want I can get some photos of you as well...

Maybe Gene will show up too. He only lives 5 minutes away from the track!

See you tonite.
---Mike, near Houston.---
www.mikesdakota.com