RE: Who owns....

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 15:49:37 EDT

Ron

Good Luck!
However, if you find anything out... please let me know!

I asked this question about 2 months ago, not much info. out there.
I even contacted the Tread Lightly Org. to see if they could help.
Not a peep from them!

That is pretty much exactly what I want to do to my '95 4x4.
I was thinking about it yesterday again when it popped onto my screensaver.
Anyone know what Magazine would have done the article on this truck when it
came out? It was a '96 truck when it was done (right?), or a '95 with the
Mods/Article finished in '96?

Anyway, if someone knows the magazine, I'm willing to do the research to
find the article on all the Mods.

later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI