RE: quick-D throttle bodies

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 11:47:47 EDT

Quick-D throttle bodies can be purchased through www.quickd.com. Tony De
Anda is the owner/operator and is on the DML. I just put his 51.75 TB on my
'99, 5.9L, Durango (same engine compartment as the Dakota) it is REALLY
NICE!!! Very clean work on the port job and the butterflies look great too.
I highly recommend the Quick-D TBs. He has them for the V6 and both 5.2 and
5.9 V8's.

Check out his web site at http://www.quickd.com.

John.