Drivers Side Mirror.

From: C. Philip Cutler II (philip@cottontailranch.net)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 16:03:15 EDT

After getting out of my truck in a parking log, i close the door and the
drivers side mirror falls out ??? Luckily it doesn't break so I try to put
it back in it goes in( I thought) Mind you this is just the mirror not the
mounting bracket it or frame. Leave the office and on the way home it gets
ready to fall out again. So i grab it at a stop sign. The Thing just won't
stay in the bracket. I get home and look at it closer, and the mounting
bracket is now larger than the pin on the back of the mirror. HECK DARN.
Guess i need a new drivers side mirror. I've seen that several people here
have replaced their mirrors and was wondering if anybody would sell me
theirs. I'm looking for OEM Mirrors. I have a 92 CC Sport. I would like
to buy the set if possible, that way the paint would match, Mine are Black
mirrors (I don't know if they make other colors though). Or does anybody
here know where i could get a set at a decent price. I Think I could get
them from a junk yards. From the Dealer they quoted me $132 for just one
mirror.

Thanks
Philip
92 CC 4x4 3.9