Re: mystery water

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 17:49:57 EDT

the defroseter IS the a/c system... by nature, the a/c drys the air.. hense
the use for defrosting

Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3