Re: mystery water

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 17:57:37 EDT

In a message dated 08/21/1999 4:49:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
glock2340@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 in the last two weeks I noticed water coming from under the hood near
 the passenger side. It is almost like what happens when the a/c is on
 but I have not used my a/c in over a month, only the defrosters. Has
 anyone had this happen with their truck or does anyone know what it is
 from.

 thanks

 Eric
Thats condensation from your a/c ,it still runs in the defrost mode to dry
the air so it does'nt freeze on the windshield in the winter. Nothing to
worry about!

MrDakota 95