Re: 30 series flowmaster

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 18:31:55 EDT

I'm running the 40 series Flowmaster (#43043) and I don't find it loud.
It's just barely louder than stock. By the way, I had it replaced today.
The first one I had installed about two months ago made a jet-type noise
when the gas was floored. Sounded almost like the tailpipe was squashed,
but it wasn't. The new one has a much mellower sound. It may help that the
entire cab is covered in Dynamat, I guess.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T