Re: BBQ info Attn-Smoky D Steve & Sam

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 11:38:48 EDT

As Ed mentioned, the SoCal DOC is putting on a BBQ/picnic in Torrance on
the 28th (Sat.) and all Dodge truck owners are invited, especially our
cousins, the Dakotas!!
For info, and directions, click on the link below, and we hope to see
you guys!
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6194/BBQ8-28.htm
Skip and Heather Middleton
SoCal DOC
p.s. Thanks Ed, for taking care of the paint on "Mini Big Blue!"