Re: t tops

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 21:59:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/99 1:30:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time, dzoo@arn.net
writes:

<< Hi all
 Don't know if anyone has thought of this before but might be worth a try if
 you have a bit of time and the resources. Could T-Tops of an f body be
 modified to fit our trucks? I was thinking that if you got some of a newer
 firebird since they seem to have a bigger cabin you might be able to. Don't
 know if the bone yard would have any. Just a thought.
 Mark
 91 cc 5spd 6er >>

Wow, that sounds like a really bad ass mod. The local body shop that I work
with said he could do it, but he would have to pretty much remake the roof,
(AKA hack of Firebird roof, weld it on Dakota) I personally am stiking with
a removable sunroof... Lots cheaper `
Greg