Has to deal with lifter sound and Ted's exhaust prob.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 22:12:07 EDT

Well, after reading that post about the sound of a lifter being stuck or bent
rods. I checked under my truck, and boom. found the y-pipe to be dangling..
 It was held by 1 bolt and the other one was about to fall off. (chrysler
probably didn't retorque it enough after they put my heads back in) but i am
pissed. The new "dumps" exited right next to the oil filter. No wonder why
i was "burning oil", and the oil filter was just full of crap!

Enough jibbering. it's now fixed and now more "lifter" noise
-Dester