Re: Bucket Seats in RC

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 10:55:32 EDT

~erik,
I've got the factory buckets in my RC and I've removed the
center console.

> i don't
> use that armrest/packrathole built into the bench, so
> i'll probably leave the area between them for stuff
> (cb/cd changer/etc). just wondering if anyone else has
> done this.

I agree, if you have a RC it opens up some extra space and
the carpet between the seats looks good. I've done this for
many of the same reasons you have, however, I'm mainly doing
it to remove that straight black stick on my manual tranny and
am replacing it with a Hurst chrome steel stick. Its similar
length, but with a 3 inch curve to put the ball right in my hand!
were talkin' comfort here. I have a couple of nice black
pillows that I can throw in the middle when a third person
needs to be there. I don't miss the tall tower/divider arm
rest at all.

GS -