Re: Re: Bucket Seats in RC

From: Erik Bush (thebeerdawg@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 17:54:41 EDT

hey GS,

just bring that dak of yours down here and i'll swap
you my 40/20/40 for yer buckets anytime. *grin* j/k.

i think i'm gonna go back to pull-a-part this weekend
and resume hunting for some buckets tho.

~erik

--- GS- <GSWillhite@ualr.edu> wrote:
> > Erik Bush <thebeerdawg@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > do you have buckets or the 40/20/40 bench with the
> > tall backs and center area with the
> armrest/console?
>
> I have the buckets. I've had the 40/20/40 in my old
> 97
> V6, but traded it in. Now I have a V8 Dak with true
> buckets
> and it came with a center console that looked like a
> Hewlett-
> Packard computer tower...yuck! I liked the 40/20/40
> setup and
> almost had them reorder me one. I'm a family man, so
> buckets
> is not always a logical setup. With the console out,
> I've
> overcome this 3rd person space problem and made it
> more
> adaptable and roomier. I like it.
>
> GS -

===
-----
Erik Bush
fisher@freewwweb.com
"sorry that you feel that way, the only thing there is to say. every silver lining's got a touch of grey.."