(no subject)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 23:48:15 EDT

This is my current list for the Clear Corner and tail light purchase:
(sent to both members AND the DML, so if you get it twice. it's not my fault)

gmvega@gateway.net Both front and back(1)
ME- Dester223@aol.com Fronts(2)
rjacew@webzone.net Fronts(3)
bdfitch@jps.net Fronts(4)
stevie.o@excite.com Fronts(5)
rgallim@geocities.com Fronts(6)
martindtjr@home.com Fronts(7)
crawdaddy@colla.com Fronts(8)

Come on people. That's 8 people. We only need 7 more before the purchase
can go thru. For those who missed it. It's 52 dollars for the front clear
corners with amber bulbs, and 80 dollars for the rear (both durango and
dakota are available) he said if you have other cars you'd like to purchase
clear corners for. you'll be given the same discount thru the DML group buy
(of course the others well have different prices), even if it is a Ferd, or
chubby...
-Dester