99 R/T PCM!!

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 13:07:59 EDT

Well, I guess this is the PCM for the 99 R/T.

Part No. P5007107

Huffines Dodge looked the part up and did not have a description in the
computer. They went over to the catalog and could not find the part. (This
leads me to believe that it is not the stock computer that they are
referring to) I called Bouchilon performance
(1-843-744-6559) and had them look up the part number. I asked the lady on
the phone what the part number was for, she told me:

99 DAK 5.9 (a few letters I did not write down) computer.

I asked her if this was the new performance computer, she said yes that it
probably was. There is a guy there that is going to call me back.

BTW
Not in stock... Did not know if there was a National Backorder
(Go figure!!)

gordon